Samsung TV Plus
Samsung TV Plus is a streaming television service owned by Samsung Electronics. The free IPTV app provides hundreds of live channels for news, sports, entertainment, and more. So if you want to know how to install Samsung TV Plus app on your TV, continue reading this article.
Samsung TV Plus is available on all the Samsung Galaxy Devices. Also, Samsung TV models manufactured after 2016 have Samsung TV Plus already built in. Samsung TV users can easily access the app from their remote.
The service is currently available in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Samsung TV Plus channels cannot be accessed if your region isn’t included in the list. This application is free, but you must have the latest Smart TV technology and Samsung brand.
How to install Samsung TV Plus
To Install Samsung TV Plus, turn on your TV and Navigate to Samsung TV Plus by using the app bar located at the bottom of your TV screen. Click on the Samsung TV Plus app and Samsung TV Plus automatically starts playing.
- Go to the Home Screen on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Launch the app store and search for “Samsung TV Plus” on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Tap on Add to Home and the app will be installed.
- You can now stream Samsung TV Plus on your Smart TV.
How to install Samsung TV Plus and set up network
To set up network follow the below steps:
- Go to settings
- Tap on General
- Click on Network and then Network Status
- Select Network settings and TV will scan your network connection
- Connect to your WiFi and add a password
How to scan channels
Scan Channels by following the steps:
- Press the setting button on your remote
- Select Broadcasting
- Select the Auto Tuning setting by pressing the middle button of your remote
- Then select Auto Tuning and start
- Select channel type as digital
- Tap on the scan button
- The TV will start scanning for channels
How to edit channels
Edit Samsung TV PLus channels with these steps:
- On the remote tap on the home button.
- Check the bottom of your screen Samsung TV Plus app has been added.
- Tap on the icon and explore the channels from the guide.
- When you select the list all the scanned channels will be seen on the screen
- Edit channels by clicking on the edit option
- Or you can select individual channels from this list and lock or delete channels
- The channel delete or lock option may ask for a pin the default value is 0 0 0 0.
How to restore channels
Restoring deleted channels is just as easy. Select the channel you want restored on the Edit Channels page, then tap on Restore. Select the box next to All Channels, and all the channels will be selected.
Hope this article has answered most of the questions regarding how to Install Samsung TV Plus app and that you are now able to enjoy the experience.